Friday, 19 July 2013

Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme

A colleague of mine (who is replacing Mr Bear's seat for a few months and has a few more weeks to go with us) went to New York for two weeks! I gave her some of my loose change from when I went to Dallas as I knew I won't be in America for a while yet! I asked her to buy me something different and unique that the UK hasn't seen yet, and she brought me back a Hershey's bar! ¬,¬"" I'm sure I remembered that I told her not to buy anything Hershey's... Oh well... From my last Heshey's review I had a long foul aftertaste in my mouth, so I'm expecting something similar in this one...

Well this is not just any Hershey's bar, it's a Cookies 'n' Creme Hershey's Bar! Yes, another cookies and cream flavour. Do chocolate companies go to each other and say, "Hey, I'm going to make this flavour, I bet you can't pull off a better version than me!". That's just me over thinking, and I'm sure I've said this before in another post somewhere, but how many versions of the same flavour can you get?!
Another Cookies and Creme flavour from Hershey's this time!!
Unfortunately it's a bit damaged by the time I got it...
My damaged Hershey's Cookies and Creme white chocolate bar >.<
However it tastes awesome with the unfortunate aftertaste, but not as bad as the milk chocolate one... There is a distinct creamy taste to the white chocolate, which I like and it's sweet. But the best bit out of this chocolate bar is the cookie bits that they've added in. I didn't see this in the Kit Kat versions, and I think for me Hershey's has beaten Kit Kat in the overall Cookies and Creme (Cream) chocolate bar / snack!!

Very unique indeed! And now my colleague wants a piece!! ^_^ I hope I don't eat it all before I give it to her :D

By the way, does anyone know where one can buy this in the UK? Shops or online? I have a feeling my colleague will be on the hunt for it, as well as Mr Bear who wanted a piece too!! :D

6 comments:

  1. This is one of the few Hershey chocolate bars I can stomach. The cookie pieces give it an edge over other bars, In dont think theres anything similar available from other companies either. You can buy them in Asda, I think. I've also seen "Hershey Kisses" cookies and cream which is basically the same chocolate as this but in bitesize pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks Kev!! Yeah I agree, those cookie bits make it scrumptious and edible... I will let my colleague know!! She'll be very happy!

      Delete
  2. I really don't like Hershey's chocolate, it tastes absolutely horrible... all apart from the Cookies & Cream bar which is delicious!

    I remember bringing back lots from my first holiday to New York and always asking friends who went to the US to bring some back :)

    They're actually very easily available in the UK nowadays. Have a look in newsagents and local grocery shops, lots near me sell these bars. I bought some in a Turkish grocery store recently and have also seen them in my local Premier Store (you probably have one of these near you). http://www.premier-stores.co.uk/find-our-stores.html

    Or online you can get them from Monster Sweets for £1! http://www.monstersweets.co.uk/hersheys-cookies-n-creme-bar-40g-white-chocolate-137-p.asp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katherine!! :D I have seen some Hershey's bars in a newsagent but I think it was just plain milk chocolate... I will have a look again to see if they have the cookies n creme one!

      There's a few Premier stores around, I'm sure I will find one! And I will also let my colleague know about the website... Thank you!!

      Need to find one for Mr Bear now otherwise he will get mad, heheh...

      Delete
  3. This is one of my favourite chocolate bars of all time! The cookie pieces are perfect, and the chocolate is so moreish. They also come in triplets of 'nuggets', which I personally enjoy better because they are bite-sized and easier to eat. I don't think we have them in London, but I'm on holiday in Singapore at the moment, and they are on shelves everywhere! ~heaven~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Lucky you! Yeah, the chocolate is moreish and the cookie is moreish too! The UK needs to sell more international foods!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...