Tuesday, 23 July 2013

The Best Kebab - London Walworth Road

I didn't forget to blog about this place. Just got too busy... ¬,¬""

The Best Kebab which is situated along the Walworth Road... It's where all the drunks go at night, the mothers who like a cheap meal for their children, a place for family gatherings and for others to enjoy a good kebab!

I like coming here, as you get a good portion size for small and large appetites. They are reasonably priced too... I think just over a fiver for a meal... (Sorry for bad quality pictures by the way, I used the LG phone for this post).
Outside The Best Kebab
Miss Pinky and I went here after playing a board game at Mr Games' place a few weeks ago... And apparently I had to treat her for this meal!  What?! ¬,¬ ... that doesn't make sense!

Anyway we had the following... I forgot the names of the dishes, but I think you can just admire all that meat, bread, salad and chips in this post! ^_^
Miss Pinky's food

Pita bread - stone oven baked!

I think this was mine :D
It was a cheap meal of a total cost around £13-£14. Not bad for two people right?! So if you pass by, and you want something to eat, try The Best Kebab. It's also Halal... I actually wanted to take my cousin here but we ended up at that one in Leicester Square... Too bad!

My geeky rating: 5/5

Good points:
- Cheap and good portions of food
- Tasty and delicious kebab
- Pita bread is baked in a stone oven

Bad points:
- Not many bad points... I can't really think of any... Maybe toilets shouldn't be for both males and females...

Address: 294 Walworth Rd London, SE17 2TE
Telephone: 020 7703 7383



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to eat sekh kebabs in London. Looks very yummy and tasty. Always prefer to Buy Halal Meat Online for better, cheap an fresh taste.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...