Sunday, 6 October 2013

Kiwi Cake (Dan Cake) and Napolitain Cake (LU Kraft Foods)

Cake is my weakness. But it has to be an awesome cake. Nothing too light and nothing too heavy.

I bought these two cakes in France out of interest really. Kiwi flavoured cake? I don't think I have seen this flavour before... Oh and it's actually from Denmark! Should've known it wasn't French! ¬,¬"" It's from a company called Dan Cake.
Kiwi Cake

Chocolate covered cake
Had two pieces of it, and it was quite a disappointment. The chocolate was ok, but I couldn't taste much of the kiwi. Just an ordinary madeira type of cake... Boring!! ¬,¬
Had two slices!! (One was a big one)...
Cost: €1.54

The next cake is a Napolitain cake. Yeah I know, we get this in the UK too. But this is different. It's French with more taste to it than you think! Ooooh. This is very chocolatey in taste, and I could eat the whole thing in one go... Yikes!! Well, I wouldn't be that  greedy really. :D
Napolotain cake

Wrapped in foil packaging
 This one is from Kraft Foods, and I always love their food!!
Really like this cake!
Cost: €2.17

Out of the two cakes, I would eat more of the Napolitain one... Maybe because it's French! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...