Saturday, 13 September 2014

3D Origami Overkill - Part 1

It's been a while since I've posted up some 3D origami and it's almost been a year since I first started  this as a fun project. Now it's become a very tiny business. It just never stops!

So instead of me blabbing on, I'm just going to show you the pictures.

Rilakkuma - for Mr Bear's birthday, which is next week. I forgot to add the tail...





Korilakkuma - I thought Rilakkuma looked wrong by itself so I made this one, his companion. I forgot to add the tail for this one too.





Kiiroitori - And I made the chick of course!





A couple of Bruce Lee's for a colleague.
Bruce from Enter the Dragon - made his nose to big.





Bruce Lee from Game of Death.





Same colleague wanted Oleg for his mother.





And he wanted Spiderman!!





I really wanted to make Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock. So this one's mine or I might give it away to Miss Money as a birthday present.





Mrs Jewelry wanted this Dark Vader for her husband...





And also this Storm Trooper. This was fun to make.





There's more to show! So keep an eye out for the next post. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...