Thursday, 19 November 2015

Harvey Nichols Christmas Advert 2015 - Avoid #GiftFace

Hahahaha!! I think I've watched this advert too many times... 

Following on from the Currys adverts it seems that Harvey Nichols have caught onto a similar theme on how to avoid the disappointed "gift face" when you receive an unwanted gift for Christmas... Thankfully majority of the time my friends give me the gifts and I open them later at home so they don't see my disappointed face... No bath/shower things, no mugs (I have faaaar too many) and no boring stuff, thank you very much!! ¬_¬"" Sorry my beautiful friends...

This young lady Lucy pulls a brave face when she opens every present she gets... Not a word from her mouth comes out. Too stunned (or disappointed) to say anything. Hahahahah. 

Let's face it, we've all been there at least once in our lives. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...