Had a craving for spicy Korean food. Was watching too many cooking videos on Instagram... Master H (Miss Pinky's youngest brother) mentioned that he was watching mini cooking videos on Instagram and I thought I might as well have a look at a lot of cooking stuff... which made me make this dish. >_<"
Didn't take any pictures of the ingredients, but maybe you can tell what ingredients are used from the picture below...
No? Here's a close up...
2 fried eggs - cook first!
Cheese mix: mozzarella and cheddar
Packet of ramen (anyone... Korean ramen is the best)
1 teapsoon of olive oil
1 tablespoon of tomato paste
1 heaped teaspoon of Gochujang (Korean hot paste)
1 tablespoon of cane sugar (or normal white sugar) - I just used cane sugar since I have a whole box to use
1 teaspoon of hot chili powder (you can add more if you like spicy food)
2 frankfurters cut into diagonal pieces
Small portion of white cabbage (you can use sweetheart cabbage)
1 small cup of water
1. Cook the ramen without the sauce packets and sprinkles for 3-4 minutes. Drain water once ready.
2. Using a small frying pan, add the olive oil and fry the frankfurters for 2 minutes.
3. Add the cabbage and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add the tomato paste, gochujang, cane sugar and hot chili powder, Mix into the frankfurters and cabbage.
5. Add water to the mix, cover the pan with a lid and simmer for around 3 to 4 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly.
6. Add the cooked ramen and mix into the ingredients.
7. Serve in a bowl and add the toppings... Now enjoy. ^_^
Mashittda! 맛있다 ! Delicious!