Tuesday, 18 July 2017

Japanese Kit Kat - Hokkaido Melon Flavour

Ah, I love my classmates from my Japanese language class... whenever they go to Japan they always bring back something tasty!!

This time I'm trying out the Hokkaido Melon flavoured Kit Kat. ^_^ Something different! Yippee!!



Yep, it tastes like melon in that white chocolate. Sweet like all the other Kit Kats!! ^_^  I'm sure you don't need me to describe it... because I've actually forgotten the exact taste of it. >.<""

A colleague of mine went to Japan recently, and she brought back these massive melon flavoured Pocky sticks which I've never seen before! I thought she had forgotten to buy me some snacks... (had to return a favour!)... But I didn't have the guts to tell her I've already tried out the Sakura Matcha Kit Kat flavour. :p



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...